Work From Home Jobs For Females | Work From Home Jobs For Females in India |Work From Home Jobs For Females 12th Pass
Job Title: Salesforce Developer (Only Female)
Pay Package: 10000 – 20000 a Month
Work Experience: 0 – 1 years
Job Location: Delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Salesforce/Marketing Cloud/Datorama DevOps Engineer
• In-depth understanding of and experience with general salesforce setup and configuration such as workflows, validation rules, triggers, field updates, page layouts, record types, formula fields, report types, etc.
• High-level understanding of environment maintenance tasks such as managing admin access, managing sandboxes, Single Sign-On, Certificate & Key Management, License Management etc.
• Experience working with integrations setup and service account administration and integrations support.
• Understanding of the tasks required to complete full copy sandbox refreshes and the potential pre and post-refresh tasks to be completed based on the usage of the sandbox (testing, training, code deployment etc.)
• Proficient in the use of Data Loader & Workbench tools
• Reports and dashboards development and management experience
• Einstein Analytics (Tableau CRM administration and familiarity with dashboards, lenses, recipes, data sets, etc.
• Ability to export any data to worksheets and tabulate for analysis and review from an administration standpoint.
Marketing Cloud Experience:
• Experience with Marketing Cloud administration, MC connect, Single Sign On for Marketing Cloud, Data extension configurations, Integrations setup/configuration, Business unit and roles administration, Journey builders setup, etc.
• Marketing Cloud integrations setup/configuration
• Marketing Cloud email setup/management, external integrations, etc.
• Datorama experience
• Datorama reporting & Dashboards experience
• User access management, org settings/configuration, license management,
• MC connect configuration, Integration configurations
• Customization, support/maintain users from an operations standpoint
• Version Control and Build/Deployment Tools (a plus)
• Exposure to Apex and Visualforce development
• Release Management experience or familiarity using Salesforce DX, GIT, Azure DevOps (VSTS) (or any DevOps tool), Visual Code Editor, etc.
• Understand the management of source code for branch and merge strategy
• Experience with ANT, change set deployments
Other skill sets
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• GSuite/MS office skill sets
• Demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
• Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
• Positive attitude and willingness to work outside normal hours to troubleshoot high-priority issues when needed
• Attention to detail
• No candidates in PST
Certifications (a plus):
• Salesforce/Marketing cloud certification
• Any diorama certification