Static Equipment Engineer I Static Equipment Engineer in Delhi I Urgent Opening for Static Equipment Engineer
Position: Static Equipment Engineer
Location: Delhi, India
An opportunity to work for one of the World’s most admired Licensor organization based in their India office in the Delhi.
They are dealing in EPC / PMC and Cryo / ASU Technology. Having presence in across the globe. Company offering an end-to-end technology service portfolio.
They provide innovative Engineering and Construction solutions, manufacturing and gas distribution equipment and related services, and packaged solutions to support the industrial and healthcare markets.
The right candidate will speak fluent English, have the right to work in the India and have a minimum of 10+ years’ experience in Feed, Basic and Detail Engineering.
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities.
Static Equipment Engineer determine and develop the most suitable, economically and working on technically complex Static equipment’s design within proposals, studies, projects execution, as part of a study or project team, in accordance with design & engineering standards.
The major responsibilities are:
• Doing & coordinates Static Engineering for Projects. Has wide discipline knowledge; good coordination skill with all the other Engineering disciplines, engineering sub-contractors, vendors and construction teams.
• Experience with pressure vessels, tanks and Heat exchanges for ASU, Oleochemical, oil & gas plants
• Proficiency in PVELITE tool.
• Experience in preparation of Inquiry & Purchase technical specifications, review of vendor drawings, coordination with various disciplines such as Process, instrumentation, piping, civil, electrical, vendors and clients.
• Review of client ITB and provide clarifications / deviations during proposals, and prepare Manhours estimate
• Familiarity with international & national standards ASME, TEMA, API, IBR.
• Familiar and conversant in MDS preparation, RFQ preparation, Technical Bid Evaluation, Equipment selection and Vendor Print Review.
• Study of ITB document in detail and identification /application of project specific salient points.
BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech – Mechanical Engineering.
Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.