Solutions Architect – Gsi Jobs in Amazon I Amazon Jobs for Solutions Architect – Gsi Position I Solutions Architect – Gsi in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / Ncr
Experience:- From 18 to 28 year(s) of
Location :- Hyderabad/ Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Solutions Architect, you will help your customers plan their successful cloud journey. You will solve complex, technical challenges so your customers can focus on their business. This includes using your knowledge to craft scalable, flexible, and resilient cloud architectures. You’ll drive in technical solutions discussions, diving deep into the details with customer teams.
Building relationships to understand our customers and partners is key. As a trusted technical advisor, you’ll use your interpersonal skills to influence a variety of stakeholders from technical teams to executives. You’ll help ensure their short-term technology decisions are aligned with their long-term goals. Speeding up the adoption of our services will be part of your day to day.
You’ll also act as thought leader in the wider community. This includes playing a lead role in educating, sharing best practices, presenting at events, writing white papers, blogs, and running workshops. You won’t just be part of an industry movement; you’ll be leading it.
As a customer obsessed advisor, you’ll also have the chance to shape the direction of our products and services. This is through gathering feedback from customers whilst collaborating with our engineering and service teams.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Experience architecting, migrating or transforming customer requirements to the cloud
2. Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS or other cloud technology
3. Work experience with the India public institutions, RFP sales and solutions lifecycle experience 4. One or more AWS certifications, e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
5. Able to present to technical and business audiences (training, workshops, publications)
6. Total 20+ years of professional experience including minimum 5 years as a Solution Architect or related role.
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Engineering – Software
Role Category: Software Development
Role: Solution Architect
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent