Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial individual with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
We are looking for someone, who shares Amazon’s passion for the customer and will take on the fulfilling challenge of making sellers successful in the Amazon India Marketplace. In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on the strategy and invent systems and processes to make sellers successful in the marketplace. Essentially, you will play a crucial role in Amazon India achieving its mission of “transforming the way India buys and sells”.
The ideal candidate will have a background in sales with focus on driving operational rigor, possess exceptional data analytical skills and communications skills and have consistent track record delivering results. He/she should be able to think strategically and analytically about the business and market opportunities and challenges. He/she should have the ability to work cross-organizationally to drive consensus and results. He/she will have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and desire to win!
The Local Shops on Amazon is a strategic program that has a vision to provide a wide range of selection through a fast track delivery promise. This role offers an opportunity to make a significant impact on the future vision for Amazon.
Key job responsibilities
• Serve as a key member of Sales team, helping to drive overall Local Shops seller acquisition strategy and business growth.
• Own the seller success charter to drive inputs quality of launch and hence drive seller business growth.
• Liaise with sales and product team to leverage automation and setup dashboards for tracking metrics.
• Own Seller Feedback and work with product teams to implement SX improvements.
• Own the defect reduction in execution especially focused on in advertising and order fulfillment.
• Leverage CRM tools & automation to setup scalable processes for the program.
• Own, review and align leadership input on seller success execution.
• Pilot new product interventions to bring about disruption and a differential Customer/Seller Experience.
Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
2+ years relevant experience in sales
2+ years of experience in sales, business development, or partner management.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions. Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. Must work well in a team environment
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate the following:
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions. Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask. Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives. Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners. Demonstrated intense customer focus.
Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic. Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
• Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
Company – ASSPL – Delhi
Job ID: A2339306