Quality Assurance Manager, EasyShip & MFN I Experienced Jobs in Amazon I Amazon Branded Job
Amazon India has a bold vision to become the most trusted, most convenient and most transacted platform in the country. To execute on this vision, Amazon India is systematically investing in technology to empower Businesses of all sizes and to get them on Amazon.
More About The Role
The successful Quality Assurance Manager will be obsessed with quality improvement, experienced and highly committed to creating world class automation for regression and feature testing, able to develop and drive a high-level test and automation strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy. In this role, you will:
• Engage with Product and Engineering leaders early in the product cycle to influence product development and develop test plans.
• Own test strategies for products that are at different stages of lifecycle: national scaleup, early pilot as well as brand new initiatives.
• You will work with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements
• Take part in hiring and developing a Team on engineers
• Understand how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and develop QA approaches that fit the overall strategy
• Be responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses
• Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitoring and reporting on test execution
• Work with a team of SDETs and QAEs to ensure the highest quality product delivery
• 3+ years of experience managing Quality Assurance Teams
• Experience managing manual testers
• Experience managing automation testers
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 8 Years of experience in the Software industry
• Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution of highly complex systems.
• Experience in people management, performance management and supervision
• Experience in leading and facilitating design discussion of Test Automation frameworks and tools
• Ability to design and plan testing conditions, test scripts, and test data sets to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control.
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
• Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
• Excellent at communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings to report on test progress, metrics, issues, and risks.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
• Experience in testing web technologies, services
• Understanding of Java technologies, XML, JS, CSS, and HTML.
• Experience in Agile, Scrum, Kanban and/or Lean software development methodologies.
• Genuinely excited about technology, strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling applications.
• Demonstrated passion for innovation.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
• Experience in Agile development methodology and best practices.
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
• Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
Company – ADCI – Karnataka