Product Manager – Data/Tech | Razor Group Delhi, Delhi, India Remote | Product Manager Amazon Jobs
With over $550M raised, Razor Group is one of the largest Amazon FBA companies in the world. We are building a global consumer goods giant by acquiring and scaling winning Amazon FBA brands. We are growing our rockstar team and are looking for committed people with entrepreneurial drive and a desire to build a world-class company. We have offices in Austin, London, Berlin, New Delhi and Shanghai and reached unicorn status after less than two years of operations. Join our rocketship!
- You are the critical bridge between data science, business intelligence and engineering teams across several data products in M&A and e-Commerce operations.
- You are an expert in BI and data science workflows and also in our business strategy and operations.
- You would own solution design, prioritization, communication, stakeholder management, design and specifications for specific products within the tech & analytics team’s product portfolio.
- You own and drive the product roadmap for a portfolio of tech and analytics products, delivering updates on products to all levels of the organization including senior management
- You would need to brainstorm product ideas with functional stakeholders, test hypotheses, estimate costs and benefits, and determine priority of viable products
- You would need to clearly communicate the vision, strategy, and roadmap for each product to stakeholders using a range of formal and informal communication channels
- You manage the data science and data engineering workflows to launch and scale the product, leveraging Agile frameworks: align priorities and dependencies; manage and mitigate risks; set clear acceptance criteria
- You would be expected to provide daily leadership and direction to cross-functional team(s) on priorities, driving a culture of business impact, transparency, and trust
- You help build products to ensure scalability from region to region, incorporating different needs into the roadmap, driving uniformity wherever possible and enabling customization where strategically warranted
- You would monitor competitive and comparable capabilities to inform product strategy and design
- You would drive internal metrics for measuring speed to market, quality of development, and ROI
- You have 1-3 years’ of product management experience in ecommerce data, retail or consumer goods, ad-tech, web, mobile apps, search, payments, or engagement platforms.
- You have completed your B.Tech / BE from premier schools. MBA a plus
- You have good experience in one or more of the following is also a bonus: Marketplace, Planning & Buying, E- commerce, Retail, Supply Chain Management, Category Management, Vendor Management, Partner Experience(is a plus)
- You have an ability to work with large quantities of data and business skills to leverage analytics for decision making
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You also possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders
- You are tech savvy and provide thought leadership by monitoring industry and technology trends
- You need to be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
- You need to have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You have an innate ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks.
- You have prior experience working with engineering through complete technology product lifecycle
- You should have an interest in learning more about techniques for applications of Big Data in Ecommerce industry
Razor Group GmbH is one of Europe’s leading VC-backed consumer goods startups with offices currently in Berlin, Austin and London. We have raised over USD 550 million till date, from leading investors like BlackRock, Victory Park Capital, Redalpine, GFC, Presight Capital and Jebsen Capital. Razor is Europe’s fastest profitable company to have reached a ‘unicorn’ valuation of over USD 1 billion. We currently have 300+ employees with operations in Berlin, Austin, New York, London, New Delhi, Bangalore, Gurgaon and Shenzhen.
- We are a family of e-commerce experts that is driven by the desire to build worldclass retail brands. We are backed by top-tier institutional investors and business angels to support us on our mission.
- You’ll work with a highly driven team of exceptional and experienced people in all domains.
- Make an impact. Join a young company operating at break-neck speed — we have bold ambitions.
- You’ll be valued. We offer attractive compensation and the opportunity to shape an early-stage venture from the ground up.