Planate Management Group (PMG) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, and Orlando, Florida USA with technical support centers in South East Asia and East Africa, that provides program management and facilities engineering services worldwide. Planate is a small business provider of planning, design, infrastructure management, technical consulting, engineering, and construction management services in support of the US Department of Defense (DOD) and its service (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps) missions, along with other federal agencies, all over the world.
This is a part-time position that will be working with our Global Quality Head driving and leading Lean efforts across the company. Will be working with all stakeholders to implement Lean initiatives and improvements.
• Promote a performance mindset at all levels using Lean standards initiative.
• Evaluate all continuous improvement activities and implement plans to optimize performance and processes.
• Interface with employees on project design and implementation.
• Provide Lean training, as needed.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Act as a coach to support team members in driving problem solving approach.
• Collaborates with all the members of the processes and advocates synergy across firm.
• You will build strong collaboration with Divisions and Group functions to partner on projects or programs and ensure timely delivery of tasks as required.
• Lead continuous improvement initiatives that will help drive cost-efficient services.
• Provide support to find innovative solutions to help simplify work.
• Drive Continuous Improvement efforts by leading A3 DMAIC projects.
Qualifications to be successful in the role:
• Bachelor’s degree of a related course
• Yellow or green belt lean six sigma trained or certified.
• At least 3 years of experience in implementing process improvement.
• Able to apply the Lean concept in the design and application of plans.
• Problem solver and able to communicate the plans and process in an effective manner.
• Open to having a flexible work schedule.
• Excellent English communication skills
Visit our career site https://planate.com/careers/ to know more about our other openings.
COVID 19 PROTOCOL: Due to the nature of work, the successful candidate will be required to comply with all Federal guidelines regarding vaccination for all employees and contractors (as applicable in the respective U.S. State or outlying area). Please refer to Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors for more information.
Planate Management Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Joining the Planate team opens you to an experience working for a Global company where you are among a team that is considered a premier trusted partner for planning, design, engineering, asset management, and professional service solutions anytime, anywhere. We Take Care of Our Own; Personally, and Professionally, Up and Down The Line.