Makeup Artist Housewife Jobs in India | Makeup Artist Housewife for Fresher | Makeup Artist Housewife Jobs for 12th Pass Girls | Makeup Artist Housewife Jobs Work From Home Jobs
Work From Home for Housewife in Ahmedabad, We are looking for artistic candidates with excellent communication skills for the position of the makeup artist. Makeup artists are responsible for consulting with clients and creating customs.
Looks based on their specifications, determining which materials and colors are the most suitable, and having knowledge of different color palettes and design styles, among other duties. Makeup Artists will need to create unique designs for their clients.
Requiring them to stay updated on the latest trends in fashion and beauty. Makeup artists are beauty practitioners who offer general makeup services or work in prosthetic design. Their primary duties include enhancing facial aesthetics through makeup.
Hiring Organization: Nirali’s Salon at Home (Ladies Only)
Post Name: Makeup Artist
Qualification: 12th Pass
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8 Hours
Salary: 25000/- To 35000/- Per Month
Job Location Type: Work From Home
NIRALI’s Salon at Home offers an extremely high level of service and provides a full range of professional beauty treatments in the comfort of your home. Our prices are very competitive, and we always have a good number of offers.
NIRALI’s Salon at Home is based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance and committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
- Enhancing facial aesthetics through makeup.
- Consulting with clients and creating custom looks based on their specifications.
- Removing makeup after usage on film sets.
- Working with actors on movie sets.
- Take lighting and setting into account when applying makeup.
- Determining which materials and colors are the most suitable.
- Designing FX prosthetics according to special effects requirements.
- Working with costume designers, set designers, and stylists to ensure consistency.
- Having knowledge of different color palettes and design styles.
- Maintaining an awareness of the latest trends in beauty.
- Using models and fashion magazines as reference points.
- Understanding what a film director wants a character to look like.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in the beauty industry.
- Experience with prosthetics for the film industry.
- Understanding of stylistic elements of cinema, such as lighting.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative mindset.
- Exceptional verbal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good Communication Skills.