Amazon Work From Home Jobs India | Amazon Jobs In Hyderabad Work From Home | Part Time Jobs In Amazon Hyderabad
Job Title: HR Contact Center Associate
- Pay Package: 15000 – 30000 a Month
- Work Exp: 0 – 1 years
- Organization Name: Amazon Dev Center India – Hyd –
- Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
- Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
- Language: English/Hindi
Job Info –
- Serve as the first point of contact for leave, disability, and accommodation related questions
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
- Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
- Receive queries via phone and log contacts into the shared service case management system
- Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
- Have the flexibility to work a variable shifts in 24×7 work environment and subject to business needs.
- 2+ years of Contact Center, Customer Service, Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- Basic US legislation Leave of Absence and Accommodations knowledge.
- Previous experience working with SalesForce or similar programs.
- 1 year of Leave and/or Accommodations experience, to include: previous work in a leave of absence and/or disability claim management role, with experience using case management systems, reviewing cases for eligibility, determining the appropriate leave and/or disability pay benefits that apply to a specific situation, and establishing/executing a case management plan.
- Knowledge of US federal and state leave and disability laws
- Previous HR experience
- Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
- Proven ability to follow existing process with high attention to detail.