HR Manager Jobs in Delhi | Human Recruiter Jobs for New Candidates in Delhi | Female Human Recruiter Manager Job | Learning India Pvt. Ltd Hiring for Female Human Recruiter Manager
Position: HR Manager
Company: Learning India Pvt. Ltd
Salary: ₹40T–₹50T a month
Work Type: Full–time
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Handling End To End HR Operations & People Strategy.
• Succession planning, Key positions & Key talent management, complete talent Life cycle management.
• Performance management system and providing strategic advice to business partners for review & employee development process.
• Implement the HR policies, onboarding process, leave and attendence policy, code of conduct, goal settings & performance metrics, reimbursement, incentive plan, exit management, etc.
• Partnering with leadership and planning the budgets for the entire employee base.
• Ensure strategic alignment of HR with new business objectives and minimize business interruptions through execution of recruitment integration plan.
• Assist with various HR projects & assignments as determined by the Leadership/ Founder Team.
• Partner with other leaders & executives to develop new business initiatives, foster employee engagement, and mobilize talent.
• Proven experience as strong core HR role.
• Experience in strategic planning and implementation.
• Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc. )
• Ability to use metrics and analytics
• Knowledge of local and international labour law.
• Aptitude in communicating and public speaking.
• Well organized with excellent leadership qualities.
• Possess strong leadership skills.
• Strong decision making skills.
More about this HR Manager job
Sites Learning India Pvt. Ltd is aggressively hiring for the job profile of HR Manager for 1 open position at Delhi-NCR in Vikaspuri, Delhi NCR locality. Kindly go through the FAQs below to get all answers related to the given job.
1. How much salary can I expect?
Ans. You can expect a minimum salary of 40,000 INR and can go up to 50,000 INR. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have completed Post Graduate degree and people who have 4 to 6 years are eligible to apply for this job. You can apply for more jobs in Delhi-NCR to get hired quickly.
3. Is there any specific skill required for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have Good English skills and sound communication skills for this job.
4. Who can apply for this job?
Ans. Only Female candidates can apply for this job.
5. Is it a work from home job?
Ans. No, it’s not a work from home job and can’t be done online. You can explore and apply for other work from home jobs in Delhi-NCR at apna.
6. Are there any charges or deposits required while applying for the role or while joining?
Ans. No work-related deposit needs to be made during your employment with the company.
7. How can I apply for this job?
Ans. Go to the apna app and apply for this job. Click on the apply button and call HR directly to schedule your interview.
8. What is the last date to apply?
Ans. The last date to apply for this job is 09-Jun-2022.
For more details, download apna app and find Full Time jobs in Delhi-NCR. Through apna, you can find jobs in 74 cities across India. Join NOW