Part-time Jobs In Delhi | Description Of Part-time Jobs In India | Description Online Jobs
1.Level – 9,10,11,12 Class.
2. Good hold on the subject.
3. Dynamic personality.
4. Good speaker.
5. Tech & Camera friendly.
6. He must be able to take live classes.
7. Must be able to record content.
8. Assignment (DPP) making and video solutions development.
More about this Online Teacher job
Mentor Mate HR Services is aggressively hiring for the job profile of Online Teacher for 3 open positions at Delhi-NCR in YAMUNA VIHAR B BLK. locality. Kindly go through the FAQs below to get all answers related to the given job.
1. How much salary can I expect?
Ans. You can expect a minimum salary of 40,000 INR and can go up to 80,000 INR. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience, and performance in the interview.
2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have completed a Graduate degree and people who have 1 to 2 years are eligible to apply for this job. You can apply for more jobs in Delhi-NCR to get hired quickly.