Data Entry Back Executive Required In Delhi | Data Entry Back Office Executive In Delhi | Data Entry Back Executive In India | Hiring For Data Entry Office Executive
Data Support Center Analyst – Data & Performance
Job Title: Data Entry
Pay Package: 14000 – 16000 a Month
Work Experience: 0 – 1 years
Organization Name: Schneider Electric
Job Location: Delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Data & Performance’s mission is to foster effective decision making, backed by data and aligned with strategy. Data & Performance is organized in 4 main streams
- Data domains such as Offer, Vendors, Customers: end to end approach to manage and improve our master data
- Hub & spoke model for a federated approach to Analytics: leveraging platforms and data lake federation to build and maintain Reusable Data Objects, to scale up data maturity across the organization
- Data guardrails to monitor & mitigate data risks: best in class processes to data quality, compliance & security
- Data for performance to define & implement new performance models leveraging all the data set available.
In this context, Data Support Center is dedicated to providing “data service excellence” to data users through problem ownership, timely, professionally, effectively and efficiently as well as accountability to the continuous improvement process.
This is a critical role for self, team and organization since the support is for corporate Data Platform. Key responsibilities.
- Continuous delivery of service to data customers across the world
- Maintain a high level of data customer service
- Prioritization and escalation management
- Timely responses via phone, email, Teams, Service Now
- KPI reporting and trend analysis
- SLA management
- Data User feedback management – Surveys, level of satisfaction
- Incident/Problem solving
- Responses to customer requests for information
- Case routing (to L2/L3, other groups)
- Keep record of the cases in the ticketing tool
- Communication with data users (inbound/outbound) & Feedback
- Find patterns of continuous improvement and implementing them
- Feed Frequently Asked Questions – Knowledge Base
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Strong verbal and business communication skills
- Need to understand the vision and priorities, work closely with data teams and business team
Qualifications: – Education : Any degree/Masters in any streams preferaly Computer Science, Electronics, Relevant technical Certification
Technology Skills and Project Experience:
- 7 years of experience in Data Support Center Analyst/Lead role
- Minimum 2 year of working experience in managing tickets in the Tableau, Redshift/AWS areas
- Technologies used to provide user support (like Service Now) will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills and enjoys managing complex support centers
- Service Oriented, ability to prioritize, route, process-oriented approach, KPIs evolution
- escalate efficiently to the stakeholders
- Any certification on support center related processes will be added advantage
Business / Soft Skills:
- Must have solid presentation, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with globally dispersed stakeholders from business.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A data-driven mindset, ability to clearly communicate.
- Must be a strong team player/leader
- Troubleshooting skills
- Work on continuous improvement process