Amazon Work From Home Jobs | Amazon Customer Service Associate Job | Amazon Hiring for Freshers
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
It is a ‘Work from Home’ model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like’ environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
You will receive 6 weeks of mandated online training, either trainer-led or group-based, which will allow you to meet your new team virtually and learn together on how to offer the best customer service experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
• Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
• Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
• Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
• Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
• Good typing skills
• Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
• Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
• Should ensure ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
• Problem Solving Skills:
• Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply