Amazon PPC Manager Job | Letest Amazon Job In Delhi | Amazon Manager Job Work From Office
Brand Hawkers is a 360 Degree eCommerce Marketing and Consulting firm. We have been privileged to work with 100+ brands in our short span of 5 years. We empower MSMEs, National and International brands to acquire customers digitally. We are a strong 35+ member team based out of Jhandewalan, Delhi.
We expertise in the area of Performance Marketing, Design, Social Media and Operations. Along with Indian consumer space, we have now forayed into European and Middle East region as well and growing at a fast pace Month-on-Month.
We are looking for like-minded people who have the zeal to be part of next D2C growth wave and play a vital role in our journey.
This role is for a numbers-driven professional with a proven track record of growing sales on e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Flipkart, Meesho and others through both paid and organic means.
- Location: Jhandewalan, Delhi
- Type : Work from Office
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategize marketing campaigns including budget planning, target ACOS and implementation schedules
- Use inhouse software to effectively run campaigns and achieve desired results
- Create/ manage advertisement campaigns, ad groups on Amazon
- Analyze and share insights on consumer buying behavior, keywords – products – categories to target
- Measure the success of every ad campaign by focusing on Clicks, Conversions and Orders
- Define most important advertisement KPIs in order to facilitate more sales
- Manage and oversee product content to drive traffic to platforms like Amazon
- Understand and strategize ways to get better product reviews, organic ranking and overall visibility
- Stay up to date with the latest marketplace specific features along with best practices and technologies
Requirements and qualifications:
- 1+ years of experience in Amazon PPC
- Knowledge of online selling and conversion metrics
- Experience running Paid Ads on Amazon a must
- Excellent knowledge of Amazon algorithms
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly excel, vlookups, pivot tables etc.)
- Good understanding of PPC KPIs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Fluency in English is a must