Amazon Jobs India Work From Home | Amazon Call Center Jobs Work From Home India | Amazon Online Jobs Work From Home
Job Title: E-Commerce Manager
Pay Package: 40000 – 60000 a Month
Work Experience: 0 – 4 years
Organization Name: Whiteice Network –
Job Location: delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Before Applying For This Position, Please Read Full Description Carefully….
E-Commerce Manager – WNNECM04072022
- Complete P & L responsibility of ecommerce marketplace sale.
- Paid media coordination with agencies. (amazon, google, fb etc)
- Brand Content creation by self & through internal & external resources.
- Website & other assets look & feel, UI & UX.
- Ownership of all marketing activities for the company’s sale on marketplaces.
- Regular interaction with marketplace stakeholders & account managers for promotion of brand for sale & visibility.
- Sales growth of marketplaces in India & internationally.
- Range planning, pricing, & competition research for brand’s product assortment.
- Coordination with internal & external teams for smooth operations of all marketplace sale-related activities.
- Coordinate order processing, delivery and returns of customer orders.
- Coordinate with other teams on the execution of brand, marketing and e-commerce activities.
- Ensure the fulfilment of customers’ orders via store pick up and delivery service.
- Execute activities driven by data analytics.
- Identify strategic business partnerships.
- Implement new business collaboration plans.
- Implement preventive and corrective measures of disaster recovery plans.
- Implement the customer loyalty programmes.
- Implement the e-commerce activities.
- Maintain business partnerships.
- Manage a diverse service environment.
- Manage the operations for good service.
- Manage the service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain proper functionality of the website.
- Observe the sales, promotions, marketing and social media activities over digital platforms.
- Operate and maintain existing IT networks based on the standard operating procedures.
- Prepare insights report on the data-mining outcome.
- Promote good service performance.
- Provide specialised knowledge and insights to the development of technology strategy.
- Track and report the business outcome of data-driven insights.
- Deep understanding of marketplace sales & good network at amazon.in, myntra & amazon.com.
- Should have advanced level knowledge of Ms Office & Excel.
- Extensive experience as an e-commerce executive.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
- Experience of working with marketplace websites for min 5 years.
- Experience of international marketplace sales &listing – like amazon.com (usa), amazon.co.uk etc.
- Certified amazon expert.
Sportswear Manufacturing Industry
Maximum 40 Years
Any Graduate can apply for this position…
Minimum 5 to 8 Years of Experience as an E-Commerce Manager can apply for this position…
Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi NCR – India
How to Apply
Call us on mention numbers OR Mail Us with the Subject Line E-Commerce Manager
If you are eligible for this requirement then please message us on our
WhatsApp Number 9510356364 with your updated resume.
For more knowledge follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/whiteicenetwork
Whiteice Network | 360° Recruitment Service Provider
whiteicenetwork.in | #whiteicenetwork
WhatsApp Number: 9510356364
PLEASE DON’T CHANGE THE MAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE FORWARDING YOUR RESUME.
Also, kindly forward this mail to someone who might be interested in the
same & references are also welcome.
NOTE: IF NOT MATCHING TO YOUR CURRENT PROFILE THEN KINDLY DO NOT REPLY
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Delhi Cantonment, Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)