Amazon Jobs In India | Work From Home Jobs In Amazon | Amazon Online Jobs | Amazon Online Jobs In Delhi
Company Name: Amazon
Salary Package: 10000– 20000a Month
Work Experiencep:no requirements
Job Location: delhi
Qualification Require: 10th
Do you enjoy the challenge and ownership that comes from developing complex systems that touch most of Amazon.com’s systems; ranging from front-end CX through core Amazon back-end systems? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions?
The Amazon Access Points team invites all passionate and driven Software Development Engineers to join them in delivering new innovative customer experiences to its customers. The Access Points team owns all flavors of Pickup solutions in Amazon starting from Lockers, Third Party pick-up stations to Amazon owned and manned pickup points with a total of about 200k nodes across 10 market places.
The program focuses on providing the most friction-less and convenient experience to internal and external customers to manage, handover and pickup packages at a time and place of their convenience on Website, Shopping app and the pickup app for our partners. Focusing on customer buying behavior, providing the right recommendations and keeping customer engaged and increasing conversion on Pickup are some of the key goals of our program. You will have the opportunity to architect and design a large scale distributed system from scratch which will implement the core algorithms for finding the more relevant pickup points for any search criteria and a world class UX for surfacing those pickup points to our customers all while working on some of the latest and greatest technologies on both the backend and frontend.
We’re looking for people who are entrepreneurial and like to wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that mirrors more of a startup than a big company. The desired candidate should be able to work on a wide variety of technologies such as Java based web applications and services, scalable job management solutions, BPM tools, NoSQL, AWS services like RDS, Ruby on Rails and Machine Learning among others.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 1+ years of Software Development experience.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java/C# on a UNIX or Linux/Windows platform).
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development.
- Solid experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Previous experience in designing low latency mobile sites and applications.
- Experience in e-commerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches.