Amazon Call Center Job work from Home | Amazon Jobs Bangalore Work From Home
Company Name: Amazon
Salary Package; As per the Market Standards
Work Experience: no requirements
Job Location: india
Qualification Required: 10th
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. We are seeking a Senior UX Researcher delivering innovation to support Amazon’s grocery offering. As a Senior UX Researcher, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the research mechanisms that we need to get feedback from our users. You will support a highly capable and enthusiastic team of designers, product managers, engineers, and other researchers. You will take a key role in driving both tactical, day-to-day research activities and research strategy in an organization that constantly presents new questions and challenges. Your challenge will advocating on behalf of our end users and ensuring that our stakeholders and designers have the inputs they need to build scalable tools and processes.
- Perform all aspects of the UX research lifecycle (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, and communication).
- Evangelize the value of UX Research to stakeholders within the Last Mile organization.
- Work with product roadmaps and work with your UX Research lead to translate them into long-term and short-term UX research plans. Identify and prioritize research questions based on the analysis of existing product designs, business needs, project goals, and risks.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative studies with a focus on both generative and evaluative efforts.
- Perform quick but thorough data analysis to uncover insightful and actionable results that drive tactical and strategic decisions.
- Work closely with the design and product management teams to define, measure, and communicate UX research metrics and guidelines for solutions evaluated.
- 3 years of related UX Research experience
- Experience with user research and incorporating quantitative customer data into UX deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in Supply Chain and/or Distribution Centers.
- Demonstrated ability to influence product teams and product decisions via design and research.
- A track record of innovating work.
- Experience building creative centers of excellence.
- Master’s degree in Design, HCI, or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Able to work in a diverse team.
- Expert knowledge of prototyping and testing at large and small scale.
- Inspiring and precise executive level communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency using contemporary design tools to solve complex problems and communicate in visually stunning detail.
- A strong portfolio of innovative design work that demonstrates industry-leading design and business success.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.