Amazon Hiring for Tron Associate – Noida/ Uttar Pradesh | Amazon Hiring for Tron Associate in Noida | Amazon Hiring for Tron Associate Jobs for Freshers
Experience:- From 0 to 3 year(s)
Location :- Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi / NCR
Job Title: TRON Associate, AVOC Operations
Job Location: Work From Home/ VCC in UP
Job Role: Permanent
The candidate should be based out of or should be residing at the respective work location (Noida/Uttar Pradesh) all the timeHow to Apply
- Interested candidates can register for this role using this registration link
- After completing the registration, eligible candidates will receive an email with subject line Amazon – Online Test Invitation from email@example.com with assessment link, user name and password for the initial levels of online assessments.
- Once started, all assessments should be completed on the same day.
- You can take the assessment only in laptop or desktop with Webcam and good quality USB headphone with mic.
Want to join the Earths most customer centric company? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Are you someone who like to challenge Status Quo? Do you strive to excel at goals aligned to you? If yes, we have opportunities for you.
Amazon Vision Operations Center (AVOC) at Amazon is looking to hire candidates who can excel in a Virtual (Work from Home) Environment. AVOC Operations aims to partner with Amazon tech teams to remotely handle exceptions in the Amazon Fulfilment Centres and other Amazon establishments across the globe.
AVOC Operations focusses on human supervisory control of automated tasks. In AVOC, a remote associate provides supervisory control when automated tasks fail for any reason. This allows us to avoid falling into the 90/10 trap where a task can be 90% automated, but requires 90% of the time for the last 10% of functionality.
Our strategy is to employ a human-as-sensor model and allow humans to perform just those portions of a task that require higher order of cognitive ability. This team provides end-to-end solutions through inbuilt competencies of Operations and strong central specialized teams to deliver programs at Amazon scale. It is operating multiple programs, including TRON, VBI, Proxemics, and other new initiatives in partnership with global technology and operations teams.
AVOC associate is required to watch the video of the stowing activity in a fulfilment centre, understand it thoroughly and make best use of the human judgement and available resources to indicate the activity captured in the video. They are expected to verify /mark the location of product through a tool while maintaining the highest level of accuracy. This process helps in maintaining stow quality of the fulfilment centre. This is an operational role.
Roles and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners, teams and managers according to the defined processes and standard
- Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in live environment
- Analyze and detect exceptions
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards within expected deadlines
- Contribute to process changes to minimize handling time, increase work efficiency and improve the software tool that he/she shall will be using
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-2 years of work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Immediate joiners preferred
Work Details & Requirements:
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment, including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- No unplanned Leaves will be encouraged during the first three months (Training & Nesting).
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables. Dedicated work environment with no desk/room sharing is expected.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 100 MBPS with no constraint on internet data utilization.
- Should have access to a mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down for the required duration, as prescribed by a business requirement.
- The candidate should be based out of or should be residing at the respective work location (Noida/Uttar Pradesh) all the time
Shifts: Business has a 24*7 shift environment. Associates would be working in a 9 hour shift, including breaks. The shift timings would be subject to change every 3 months. In case the associate is working in night shift, night shift allowance will be provided.
Weekly Off: Rotational two-consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off, not necessarily Saturday and Sunday. The off days changes every 3 months)
Work from Home (WFH): Employee may be required to WFH based on the business requirements.
Information security: You should be willing to sign an undertaking pertaining to dos and don’ts in accordance to the data Security policy. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Customer Success, Service & Operations
Role Category: Non Voice
Role: Non – Tech Support – Non Voice
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent