Amazon – Channel Relationship Manager Job | Amazon Call Center Jobs Work From Home India | Amazon Online Jobs Work From Home | Amazon Online Jobs
Channel Relationship Manager
Role Summary :
Channel Relationship Manager builds capacity in the network by appointing Service Partners and planning IHS points. He/ she maintains relationships with the SPs and builds their capability.
Primary Responsibilities :
– Ensures capacity as per plan through IHS points and Service Partners
– Builds capability of service partners to manage peak variations
– Develops and manages relationships with stakeholders (IHS & SP),
– Innovate and monitor the execution of new products in the region
– Team development & Management : Building and managing a multi-layer team and manage performance through on-the job coaching and mentoring.
– Driving team targets and push for stretched targets to consistently raise the bar.
– Understand & analyze the channel & network cost and control to keep it positive.
– Act as the custodian of the processes & SOPs for the allotted program and consistently challenge and innovate to improvise the existing ones Provide out of the box solutions for to enhance quality standards, reduce waste, and eliminate unnecessary work.
– Design, develop, pilot & rollout enterprise wide programs around performance improvement, cycle time improvement for returns, delivery experience, financial auditing, identification of alternate delivery services etc.,
– Ensure new processes are communicated to relevant stakeholders and implemented in a timely manner and are standardized across locations. Perform continuous process evaluation to ensure sustainment.
Qualification & Experience :
– Graduate is must and MBA is preferred with specialization in operations.
– The candidate should have 8 yrs of experience in sales or field account management with a knowledge & understanding of finance and logistics operations.
– He/she should have a team handling experience of 20 + employees. Business & channel development experience is desired.
– Ability to Deep Dive and develop innovative ideas for process challenges.
– Experience using and communicating performance metrics
– Proven ability to influence others without having positional authority
– Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
– Strong Bias for great customer service: Be able to effectively think from customers’ perspectives and bring these perspectives into process and product improvements. Be the champion for developing their understanding of Customer Experience and knowledge of what Customers actually needs/expects for all stakeholders
– Analytical Skills: Effectively analyze and interpret information, identifying & validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages and associated risks.
Preferred qualifications :
– Operations Management/Retail Management
– Alliance and partner Manager – managing the operations business at service and cost level for expansion and stabilizing the store program