Agm-ip Relationship & Facilities Project Job | Vodafone Jjob Near New Delhi | Vodafone Customer Care Job Vacancy
About:Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is India’s leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G and 4G platform. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to deliver delightful customer experiences and contribute towards creating a truly ‘Digital India’ by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow.
The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.
TL Circle IP Relationship & Facility Projects
Job Level/ Designation
M2 – AGM
Function / Department
Technology / Projects
In the highly competitive telecom business, Technology is the key differentiator of customer satisfaction. This role will be accountable for Infrastructure Provider Relationship Management of Passive Infrastructure at Circle for all Technologies of RAN and Core Networks and lead a team to ensure that all RFAIs (Ready For Active Installation) are delivered, Post RFAIs are resolved in a time bound manner, Bills are verified and Order Management is carried out as per Guidelines provided by Central Team. Also, to drive the build out and upgrade of passive infrastructure for Core Facilities and Data Centre Projects.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
- Responsible for Passive Infrastructure deliveries of all Technology Projects of RAN & MW covering FDD,TDD,M-Mimo, Small Cells, Sector Additions, New Technologies, Fiber POP, DWDM, Transport, Core, Charging, VAS, Enterprise, ISP etc. To provide timely resolution of RFAI (Ready for Active Infrastructure) issues and enable the Site Infrastructure readiness for Active Infrastructure deployment and commissioning at Sites.
- Ensuring that IP Bill Verification is carried out effectively and Order Management is done as per Corporate guidelines
- Custodian of Order Management Tool at the Circle covering Site wise inventory accuracy, billing data accuracy and IP Fee payment accuracy including IP Fee related dispute resolutions
- Interfacing with all Infrastructure Providers to review the Project deliveries periodically and take suitable actions to bridge the gaps.
- To conduct Governance meetings on project deliverables with all Infrastructure Providers to highlight the concerns and ensuring that actions are taken on time to meet the requirements.
- To create Site Profiling for all Sites to get all necessary information of a Site beforehand to plan up the activities accordingly by various stake holders. The parameters are to be updated in a regular interval since it is dynamic in nature.
- To be a part of War Rooms with all key stake holders and enable effective monitoring and tracking of Project deliverables to achieve all milestones on time and ensure that resolution of issues are carried out on a real time basis. Handling of Circle escalations and ensuring that the Tickets are closed within TAT.
- Carryout Joint Visits of Sites with IPs to resolve critical issues by interacting with Site Owners/Society Representative etc.
- Custodian of all Project MIS input to Portals, Mobile Apps and any other company data base
- Facilitate IP Fee related dispute resolutions along with Stake holders in O&M and Finance
- Initiating Kick-off meetings with all Stakeholders after Vendor Finalization of the respective Project
- To prepare Project Plan & Project Schedule for respective Project and ensure that all milestones are monitored and controlled to achieve the deliveries as per agreed timelines.
- Ensuring that at all times the Project Execution are carried out by adhering to the Corporate Guidelines
- Review the Project Status Periodically followed by action plan
- Handing over of Sites to Operations after Site AcceptanceTo Lead and develop end to end Projects for Core Facilities and Data Centres build out.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- Powerful stakeholder management skills to interface with Cross Functional Teams, internal and external stake holders to provide support on resolving the issues and bottlenecks to deliver Project on time.
- Ability to ensure implementation of various governance models as per corporate guidelines and drive results.
- Result orientation and Team leadership to deliver beyond expectation and team engagement by developing plans, resolving issues and collaborative problem solving
- Strategic orientation and operational excellence, ability to articulate evolving priorities for the business and drives functional excellence
- Entrepreneurial, responsible, self-motivated and proactive leadership skills
- Advanced analytical skills to understand the critical requirements and enable to get in to a logical conclusion
- Ability to manage crisis or disaster, dynamic, high-growth, high-uncertainty environments
- Project Management Skill Sets to deliver Projects on Time with Quality at an Optimized Costs
- Financial acumen and negotiations skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications
B-Tech Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunications or Computer Science Engineering with 10+ years of experience in the similar field or
Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering Graduate with 12+ years exp with minimum 5 years’ similar Experience in Telecom.
Vodafone Idea Limited (formerly Idea Cellular Limited)
An Aditya Birla Group & Vodafone partnership