10TH Pass Jobs Near Me in INDIA| Amazon Jobs in Hyderabad for Freshers 2021 Work From Home
- Job Title: LTI Hiring AWS Data Architect Professionals
Pay Package: 10000 – 20000 a Month
Work Experience: 0 – 1 years
Organization Name:Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited –
Job Location: Delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
- 15+ Years’ experience in Data Space across Architecture, Design, Development, testing & Deployment, full understanding in SDLC.
- Required to be hands on Tech Architectural profile , providing solutions , suggestions and helping in maintaining the technical frameworks.
- Provide Customer with general review of conceptual architectural models on AWS Services mutually selected by Customer and AWS
- Help define with Customer possible deployment patterns on AWS Services mutually selected between Customer and AWS (e.g., re-hosting, refactoring, revising, rebuilding and replacing)
- Advise Customer on AWS general best practices for architecting on AWS Services based on Customer’s mutually agreed use case(s)
- Multiple program experience in Waterfall, Agile, Models, working directly with client and business
- Worked on classical Global delivery model, ability to hand hold Development & Technology teams in System Design & Data Architecture
- At least one end to end Architecture & Deployment for Data intensive initiative, preferably in Data Platform
- Experience delivering Global scale Data platforms, on Prem, Hybrid & public cloud
- Experience working with Data products like Snowflake, etc.
- Expert level knowledge in AIML, Intelligent Automation & RPA
- Strong experience with any public cloud services – Amazon Web ServicesAWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud ComputeGCP.
- Significant experience in Linux , Unix administration.
- Strong experience in source code management, CICD tools.
- Expertise in multiple coding and scripting languages including Shell andor Python, PowerShell.
- Hands-on experience to build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes.
- Responsibilities Deploy, automate, maintain, manage and optimize cloudon-premise infrastructure and ensure Availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- Design, test, implement continuous integration and deployment pipelines using GitLab CI, Jenkins etc.